03 377 4421

Appointing someone to act on your behalf, if you are no longer able to act for yourself, protects your personal welfare and your property. We can help smooth the way.

Apart from writing a will and a living will, another way to protect yourself, your wishes and your assets, is to appoint an attorney to act on your behalf – this can be a responsible family member or one of our lawyers.

We can help you put in place an Enduring Powers of Attorney. This sets out who can take care of your personal or financial matters when you are unable to. It is helpful for the person you appoint (the attorney), as it allows them to be able to talk to your bank or to arrange the sale of property on your behalf.

If an Enduring Powers of Attorney is not in place and you are unable to manage your own affairs, your family will need to go to the Family Court to appoint an attorney. We can help with the application.

Although Enduring Powers of Attorney are needed when going into a rest home or retirement village, an Enduring Powers of Attorney is useful for people at every stage of their life.

Relevant Services:

Wills and Estates

What to expect on your journey

Reach out to one of our team

We are here to listen and support you.

We look at your situation

We look at what you want to put in place.

Guide you through the process

We provide timely advice for your individual situation.

Set-up your new attorney

Make sure they understand their obligations.

Ensure things are clear cut

We set up the document to avoid complications.

Make sure you are protected

Above all ensure your welfare.

Our experts in the field

Stephen Bray (Steve)


View Profile

Brent Selwyn


View Profile

Lawrence Wong


View Profile

Roger Bensley


View Profile

Amanda Crawford

Associate – Estates Manager

View Profile

Reach out to us

"*" indicates required fields